August 2, 2018 at 8:58 amrowanjamescurtisSubscriber
I am shown an error message whenever I click to download any of the Ansys student products. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
August 2, 2018 at 10:18 amRobAnsys Employee
Please can you share the error message?
August 2, 2018 at 10:56 amrowanjamescurtisSubscriber
An error occurred while processing your request.
August 2, 2018 at 11:06 amRobAnsys Employee
Thanks, looks like that might be our side. I'll flag with IT, please try again later.
August 2, 2018 at 12:20 pmRobAnsys Employee
It's flagged. In the meantime click on the link to download then if/when you see the error change the https to http in the link & it should work: it does here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.