October 9, 2017 at 5:04 pmtaejin.kim99Subscriber
After downloading the Electronics package 18.2 from the current downloads-linux page to obtain hfss, I unzipped the file and ran the install file. However, I get the message "This operating system is not supported". The package seems to support red hat enterprise linux 64-bit ver 6&7, while the OS of the computer I am trying to install hfss on has OS Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS.
I am unsure how to proceed from this error.
October 10, 2017 at 11:34 pmpglAnsys Employee
The Release 18.2 products are supported on these platforms. Ubuntu isn't a supported platform. Solution is to switch to a supported OS.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- License Error
- Licensing Error
- ConfigureThisMachine Returns Error 1
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing