November 25, 2018 at 1:35 pm
November 26, 2018 at 8:37 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Does it happen for other projects? Can you open the results in CFD-Post Standalone (not in the Workbench)?
November 26, 2018 at 11:29 amkaramat10Subscriber
It is not working for one project.
I have created the same project for the second time but no progress.
November 26, 2018 at 2:03 pmRobAnsys Employee
Check, and if any other ANSYS products are open close them. Then try again.
Another alternative is to drag another Results component onto the Solution cell and try to open that (in case the workflow is corrupted).
Finally, export the Fluent case & data from the Solution cell and open CFD Post in standalone mode (as Amine suggests).
November 26, 2018 at 8:40 pm
November 27, 2018 at 7:23 pmDrAmineAnsys Employee
Rename %AppData%Ansysv1xx and try start CFD-Post outside of WB. If still not working then reinstall the most actual release with explicit admin rights (RMB and run as administrator). The same applies for uninstall (as admin).
December 4, 2018 at 5:47 pmkaramat10Subscriber
Thank you for kind suggestions.
When i opened the project from archive (Wbpz) format. It transferred the results to CFD.
December 5, 2018 at 6:06 amDrAmineAnsys EmployeeThat means the old project was corrupt.
Please mark the problem as solved. Thanks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Floating point exception
- Exporting Data Results