February 4, 2021 at 11:26 amIngham123SubscriberHi,nI am using the 2021 R2 student version of fluent. I have got my model with the mesh ready to go and I have tried to launch fluent and it gives me an error message saying, Error: cx-run: can't listen on rendezvous socket. I am unsure how to resolve this. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.n
February 4, 2021 at 3:29 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeCan you launch Fluent Standalone? Can you provide more information about your platform and OS?n
February 4, 2021 at 3:31 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeePlease disable the firewall/security software and check if it's running. n
February 5, 2021 at 11:04 amIngham123SubscriberThanks, Disabling the firewall got me through the step but the model was too large for the student version so I will have to change it slightly but thank you.n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.