June 16, 2023 at 10:50 amChu-en KuanSubscriber
I am a macbook user so I used parallel (for installing windows 11) to download ansys on my laptop. Recently, when I am trying to solve the steady state thermal, ansys ran into some errors and I was wondering if it was because I used parallel. If not, what caused the problem and how can I solve it? This is the error message.
June 19, 2023 at 1:41 pmAshish KumarForum Moderator
Please see if the following link helps: Reply To: APDL: An unexpected error ( Segmentation Violation ) has occurred (ansys.com)
June 19, 2023 at 1:50 pmChandra SekaranAnsys Employee
OpenGL is the 3D graphics engine. Perhaps you need to upgrade the graphics driver?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- No license available at this time
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Your product license has numerical problem size limits…..
- Acoustics model in Ansys 18.1
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.