June 3, 2018 at 11:09 amtnegemSubscriber
Does anyone understand why I obtain this error message "real constant 1 referenced by at least element types 1(plane183) and 2(surf153)"
The keyoptions I am using for Plane183 is (Keyopt (3) = 3) and for the surf element surf153 is (keyopt (3) = 10), If i remove the real constant the simulation runs smoothly.
June 3, 2018 at 12:46 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Can you attach a Workbench Project Archive that shows this error?
That would be easier for me than building a model to try to recreate the error.
Also please say what version of ANSYS you are running: 18.2 or 19.0 or other.
June 3, 2018 at 1:33 pmtnegemSubscriber
IT is a APDL Script that I built, In workbench it works fine but in my APDL code something seems off
I could create a db file if you would like and I am using Mech. APDL 18.1
June 3, 2018 at 3:21 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Go ahead and create a file to attach. If it is not a .wbpz file, you will have to make a zip file of your db to attach to your post.
I am not expert at APDL, but the error is coming from the solver, which is the same whether the model was built in APDL or Workbench Mechanical.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.