Fluids

Fluids

Error while importing Chemkin Mechanisms in fluent

• Wufl123
      Subscriber
      Hello everyone,I am trying import Chemkin mechanisms in fluent. I have 3 Ethanol mechanisms, I am unable to import any mechanism, because fluent is giving me error for one of those, which I have described below-n1) Wiley mech- I select reaction gas phase mech file, thermo file and transport file.nError message-nMPI Application rank 0 exited before MPI_Finalize() with status 2 .The fl process could not be started.n2) San Diego mech- I select reaction gas phase mech file, thermo file. I don't have transport file.nNo error message for this, but I can't see anything being added to materials, generally a material called 'Chemkin-import'- default name is added. n3) Missisipi mech- I select reaction gas phase mech file, thermo file and transport file.nNo error message for this, but I can't see anything being added to materials, generally a material called 'Chemkin-import'- default name is added.nFor 2nd and 3rd mechanism, after clicking on import, I get messages in the command window for each speciesneg. Material co4<891>:New property Density has been added.nSelecting constant method for Density -- data requirednCan someone please explain where the imported mechanism goes and how to access it? nAny help will be appreciatednn
    • RK
      Ansys Employee
      Hello, nLooks like it is requiring to calculate the density of the materials being added. Please change the density to ideal gas law. n
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.