September 4, 2019 at 7:55 pm
September 4, 2019 at 8:21 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
I might be similar to what happened to this model.
September 14, 2019 at 7:07 pmGhost3507Subscriber
Thank you for your help. I updated the model and this is the new error that I am facing:
DP 1) The Model component in Static Structural for Design Point 1 requires user input before it can be updated. For instructions on how to address the cell in its current state, click the blue triangle in the lower right corner of the cell in the Project Schematic.
September 14, 2019 at 11:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Do you have geometry parameters in SpaceClaim or DesignModeler?
If you are not careful, you can set a value on a geometry parameter that eliminates a face that a Load or BC was assigned to, then the Model will need to be repaired.
Study what happened to this model.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.