April 14, 2022 at 5:27 pmsujethSubscriberApril 14, 2022 at 5:27 pmsujethSubscriberI done the drawing in catia and uploaded the .stp file. Here I meshed the model using linear mesh order and generated the mesh. But while solving I get these errors which I uploaded in above post.
The model consists of helical and circular ribs and the outer skin which obtained using pad. Do I need to do something like joining the ribs and the top & base surface properly? How to do it?
I'll also upload the file if required and I request you to share with me which format to upload.
April 15, 2022 at 1:56 amdinhan0394SubscriberYour model have 3 bodies but I don't see any connection between them.
Try to fix it by:
Create Contact in Connection branch.
Import the geometry to SpaceClaim or DesignModeler and active Share Topology
April 16, 2022 at 10:06 amsujethSubscriberThank you
Viewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Cannot apply load on node
- Large deflection
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags