April 25, 2023 at 3:52 pmDaniel ThompsonSubscriber
Im trying to perform a CHT anlaysis of airflow over and through a motor. However most times i try sharing the topology i get errors such as the ones below. It shows a red exclamation mark next to share topology to show it has failed and i can nolonger do anything. I cannot revert and edit or exit the aplication so i need to force close it in task manager. Any idea why this is happening
April 26, 2023 at 6:03 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
I assume you are getting this error in Fluent Meshing.
Please use SpaceClaim for share topology and then move to Fluent Meshing.
You can also use non conformal mesh between solids and fluid in Fluent by creating non conformal interfaces.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
Fluids Engineering Courses | Ansys Innovation Courses
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.