November 6, 2018 at 9:21 amJarHeadSubscriber
Can anyone guide me how to plot Odd and Even mode impedances of a 4-port microstrip directional coupler. Driven Terminal Modal
November 16, 2018 at 2:38 pmKarthik RAdministrator
Quick question - which tool are you using for your analysis?
November 17, 2018 at 5:47 amJarHeadSubscriber
Karthik I am using HFSS 15.0
December 7, 2018 at 10:36 pm3AsifSubscriber
I am not tried this method to compare but you can try this suggestion and verify it against known value, to see if it works:
Set solution type: Driven terminal
Draw two terminal lines while creating waveport.
Set differential ports (Right click on the excitation and set proper pair). Your 50Ohm ports will be then 100Ohm for diff, and 25 Ohm for common.
Run sim, and then
September 17, 2020 at 3:08 pmHamzaKianiSubscriberhave you tested the solution mentioned ? n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.