May 23, 2022 at 2:33 pmlnezSubscriberI am trying to get the exact same screenshot between 2 models. The geometry is the same except a few different parts. I tried using camera parameters and copying the exact coordinates between the 2 models but the the image is always slightly off. The screen I am using is the same, is there something I am missing?
May 24, 2022 at 5:17 amKeyur KanadeAnsys EmployeeHere select Save. It will save view-0 under views. Then Write this view as user.view.
Then in second Fluent session Read this user.view.
Please go through help manual for more details
How to access Ansys Online Help Document
Guidelines on the Student Community
May 25, 2022 at 9:11 pmlnezSubscriberThank you, worked perfectly!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.