December 5, 2019 at 10:12 pmmavis01Subscriber
When I used EESOLVE in APDL,
the error message is like this:
Unknown label in field 6 ( SENE ) of *GET command.
The *GET command is ignored.
Does anyone know what's the problem or have examples of electrostatic-structural coupled sequential problem?
December 12, 2019 at 9:20 amRohith PatchigollaAnsys Employee
What do you mean by EESOLVE? From my knowledge, there is no such command in APDL.
*GET, Par, SSUM, 0, Item1, IT1NUM
Regarding the error message, the 6th field in your *GET command, i.e. 'IT1NUM' requires an ETABLE already defined (whose sum after an SSUM operation is being extracted via *GET command). So, in your case, the ETABLE name is SENE. Is this already defined and SSUM executed on it?
January 6, 2020 at 4:05 pmmavis01Subscriber
Sorry for the confusion, the command is essolv. And this error has been solved. Thanks!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- User manual
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- material damping and modal analysis
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.