Fluids

Fluids

Execute Commands – Contours

• Max4
      Subscriber

Hi,

I´m using the Execute Commands in order to save pictures. When I use this technique it does not mark unity, nor what is plotted in the legend of the below picture:

Here is my Execute Commands:

What should I add to Execute Commands in order to obtain the desired result?

Regards,

Maxime

• seeta gunti
      Ansys Employee

You are displaying the velocity in the range b/n 0 - 30. Give the range b/n 0-3.

/dis con vel 0 3

Add the auto range by using /display set con auto-range yes

Regards,

Seeta

• Max4
      Subscriber

The Execute Commands of the above picture used the range 0 3, I have take the wrong picture but the procedure is the same.

I know that the range is between 0 and 3 because I have already make the simulation. Thereby, I don´t want to use the function Auto Range. Moreover, I want to save Pictures with the same legende and it is not possible using the function Auto Range.

Is it possible to add the legende (unity and Name) without using Auto Range ?

Regards,

Maxime

• DrAmine
      Ansys Employee

You just fix the range for all time to 0..3 instead of Auto-range. The legend will be then fixed to this range and won't change.

Please use the new Objects to create contours, display and store them.

• Max4
      Subscriber

I don´t want to change the legend, just add the name and unity of what is displayed i.e. Velocity and m/s.

Regards,

Maxime

• seeta gunti
      Ansys Employee

You can add titles through the following command

/dis set titles right-bottom "velocity (m/s)"

Regards,

Seeta

• Keyur Kanade
      Ansys Employee

Use interactive mode to display contours. When you display contours, they will be saved under objects. Then you can display these objects through TUI as /display/objects

Does this serve your purpose?

• Max4
      Subscriber

Thank you for your answers.

Regards,

Maxime

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.