November 21, 2018 at 3:54 pmmehulSubscriber
I cant understand how to model tnt using ansys and where the non reflective/ fully absoorbing boundary conditions can be added from. Also i would like to know how to get peak particle velocity in ansys.
November 23, 2018 at 4:03 pmRobAnsys Employee
We'll need to rely on the community for this one: it's not something ANSYS staff are allowed to answer.
November 25, 2018 at 1:47 ampeternewmancshSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- How to perform two step dynamic analysis in Ansys Mechanical
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
- LS-Dyna not appearing in ANSYS Workbench
- Pressure on line body in explicit dynamics