November 21, 2018 at 3:54 pmmehulSubscriber
I cant understand how to model tnt using ansys and where the non reflective/ fully absoorbing boundary conditions can be added from. Also i would like to know how to get peak particle velocity in ansys.
November 23, 2018 at 4:03 pmRobAnsys Employee
We'll need to rely on the community for this one: it's not something ANSYS staff are allowed to answer.
November 25, 2018 at 1:47 ampeteroznewmanSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- explicit dynamics
- Explicit dynamics ERRORS
- turning simulation
- getting zero maximum and minimum stress value in explicit analysis
- How do get Full values instead of just minimum and maximum ?
- Monte Carlo Simulation
- How to figure out impact force in Explicit Dynamic Analysis
- Running an explicit dynamics simulation on a composite plate
- Which analysis to use for dynamic and quasi-static compression of auxetic structures?
- Euler Domain Restricting Simulation
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.