July 8, 2023 at 8:10 amFraser ShieldsSubscriber
I am using Ansys WB student version, and looking to export a mesh in .cdb format to import into FEBio for biphasic analysis. However, when opening Mechanical ADPL to perform CDWRITE, I get an error (see attached). Does this mean it will be impossible to export a .cdb file from my current model due to having too many nodes for the student licence? If not, is there any other alternative routes I can take? Unfortunately FEBio is not capable of importing any of the Workbench Export file formats, so a .cdb file is necessary.
July 8, 2023 at 8:15 amFraser ShieldsSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.