September 10, 2019 at 9:04 pmahmedsaadSubscriber
I want to export element file for 3D solid element model from ANSYS APDL, and import it to Taiherm software (a partner with ANSYS).
Which file format can be saved from ANSYS to be readable in TaiTherm software?
September 11, 2019 at 7:42 amDrAmineAnsys Employee
Edit: moving to the related category.
September 11, 2019 at 3:53 pmahmedsaadSubscriber
Thanks for your reply. Could you, please, let me know what is the related category?
It is my first post in ANSYs student community.
Thanks in advance.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.