October 10, 2022 at 11:36 ammg7234Subscriber
Does anyone know if/how you can save a material that you have created yourself with the Material Designer and then export it as a material for further calculation in FEMFAT? The material is a short fiber reinforced plastic.
October 12, 2022 at 4:27 pmDavid MercierAnsys Employee
Hi, sorry MaterialDesigner does not support the export to FemFat.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Invalid Assignment error
- PLA Material
- How do I make a chart with multiple material parameters on y-axis?
- *LOCAL COORDINATE SYSTEM ANSYS APDL ? how Ansys transform coordinates system?
- Material library
- ANSYS 19.0 with Additive Manufacturing Extension
- How to add SN curve for new material in Fatigue analysis?
- Ansys material damage
- Material nonlinearity model for FRP composite materials
- Error: Density is required
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.