April 9, 2020 at 9:02 amcicanSubscriber
Hello. I have a simple transient thermal analysis. I have 8 selected-sections. Now I want to export all Average Directional Heat Flux and their corresponding iteration steps as csv or excel file. I had tried to select all solutions and added a chart, but the chart only gave me minimal and maximal values. I also tried used a Python script to make it automatic, but it failed.
Does anyone have an idea?
April 14, 2020 at 6:52 amcicanSubscriber
does anyone have an idea?
June 13, 2020 at 10:20 amsureshbabuks123Subscriber
Export to Text file individually using Python script
Combine the csv files, all of them using the Another python script
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.