August 23, 2019 at 4:42 pmsxj1121Subscriber
For transient thermal analysis in ANSYS Workbench, if I set total time as 120s and duration as 0.1s, which means it will give me 1200 pictures. How to export those 1200 pictures automatically? Right now, I am using images --> image to file (.jpg) manually for the duration as 1s. But for 0.1s, exporting 1200 pictures manually will take forever.
Besides, for a box (60*90*10cm), I set the mesh as 1cm. How to export the temperature of every single point on the top surface (60*90, a total of 5,400 points ).
Any help would be appreciated!
August 25, 2019 at 9:03 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Please don't post the same question in two places. You question has been answered here.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.