March 22, 2021 at 1:44 pmHammondSubscriber
I have a number of CFX simulations completed that i require to export mass fractions at specific locations. The locations are the same across all simulations and they all require the same charts to plot mass fration vs time. (like in the attached screengrab).
Is there an easy way for me to export the user points and charts from this simulation, and them import the locations into another simulation without the need to manually add all the locations and charts?
ThanksMarch 22, 2021 at 2:46 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeYou can record a session file which keeps track of all operations. You can then use the session file for any other similar result file in order to avoid repetitive tasks. The session file can load a state file and exporting operations can be executed.nMarch 22, 2021 at 3:45 pmHammondSubscriberPerfect, ill look into it. Thanks!nMarch 22, 2021 at 4:12 pmDrAmineAnsys EmployeeWelcome!nViewing 3 reply threads
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.Trending discussions
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.Ansys does not support the usage of unauthorized Ansys software. Please visit www.ansys.com to obtain an official distribution.