August 14, 2018 at 10:06 amChristopheSubscriber
I work with ANSYSEM 19 on a project.
I want to export the direction and the values of B_vector in a region and for different time (I have made a transient simulation)
I can have the direction and the value in a region (with calculator field in field overlays) but just for one specific time.
How I can have this for many differents times.
Thank you for your answer
August 14, 2018 at 11:25 amSandeep MedikondaAnsys Employee
Christophe, This post has been moved here so that your post might get faster help.
August 14, 2018 at 2:53 pmmgardnerSubscriber
In order to export the field quantities at each time step, you have to make it save fields at each time step. To do this right click on your analysis setup, select properties, click on the Save Fields tab, and enter the times at which you want to save fields.
August 16, 2018 at 7:30 amChristopheSubscriber
Thank you for your answer. I do already that to see my results with an animation. But I need the vector field to work with matlab.
I don't know in which file, vector fields are automatically save. That's why I try to export them.
August 17, 2018 at 8:32 amChristopheSubscriber
I have made the automation of the calculator of the B_vector with a script in python in the Iron Python Command windows
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- simulation completed with execution error on server
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Unable to assign correctly the excitations in a coil
- Running ANSYS HFSS on the HPC (it runs on Linux only)
- Running ANSYS HFSS on multiple nodes on SLURM based cluster
- Intersect errors with model with complex structure
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.