March 5, 2021 at 5:07 pmcharlietranSubscriberHi guys!nI need to run a structural analysis of 3D wing using the pressure distribution on wing surface, calculated by Fluent. My question is: How to export the pressure distribution? Should I use relative or absolute pressure for structural analysis? nPs: I know that the problem may be easily resolve with one way FSI, connecting Fluent and Mechanical component together. But for now I don't have access to Fluent analysis system. Therefore I must use the exported pressure file and import into Mechanical through External Data component.n
March 5, 2021 at 7:43 pmYasserSelimaSubscriberFile>write>profile ... or file>export>profile if you are using workbench ... But I am not sure how to load it in mechanicaln
March 5, 2021 at 7:43 pmYasserSelimaSubscriberUse total relative pressure.n
March 6, 2021 at 1:32 amcharlietranSubscribernCan I use the exported relative pressure directly or need to modify it?n
March 6, 2021 at 1:41 amYasserSelimaSubscriberIf the coordinates are the same, you don't need to modify it. You might need to modify the location if the structure coordinate is different. n
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.