July 10, 2023 at 5:22 pmPouyanSubscriber
I have a question regarding exporting transient thermal data from ANSYS AM DED module. Specifically, I would like to export the simulation results, which consist of the full-field transient temperature distribution of the part. While I am able to export the temperature values for individual nodes at each timestamp manually, my requirement is to obtain the temperature data for all nodes across all timestamps, along with their corresponding locations.
I would greatly appreciate your assistance in resolving this matter. Thank you for your support!
July 11, 2023 at 2:51 pmSampat KumarAnsys Employee
Please avoid creating a duplicate forum thread. Further discussion related to this query will be in the below forum thread.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- User manual
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Defining rigid body and contact
- Colors and Mesh Display
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.