February 28, 2017 at 9:28 amNikitaAnsys Employee
How can one export only the face of a solid in CAD format?
March 21, 2017 at 10:28 amVishal GanoreAnsys Employee
This is not directly possible, but user can create a surface from the face using Concept//Surfaces from Faces. And then suppress the solid and finally export the geometry. You should be able to delete the created surface and unsupress original solid.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- How to work with STL file?
- drawing a geometry by importing a table of points
- Parameters not imported into Workbench 18.2 from Solidworks/Inventor
- material properties
- section plane
- Cant import spaceclaim model into fluent mesher
- Ansys Mechanical Unable to get model
- how to fill solid between two surfaces?
- Missing faces on solid bodies
- Importing drawing file to Ansys Design Modeler