February 16, 2022 at 10:11 amParvathySubscriber
I did the post processing in Space Claim and I need an STL file for 3D printing. I have seen that in Mechanical, we can get the stl file from the Topology Design. But I need the STL file of the post processed design. Can someone help me ?February 16, 2022 at 12:44 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriberIf you are using the free ANSYS Student 2021 or 2022 license for SpaceClaim, there is no ability to Save As STL. If you are using a full paid license, then you can Save As STL and a long list of other formats.
Viewing 1 reply thread
Ansys Innovation Space
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
Ansys BlogTrending discussions
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Errors – Reinforced Concrete Beam
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Cannot apply load on node
- Colors and Mesh Display
Top Rated Tags