November 28, 2017 at 11:55 amhosis86Subscriber
I'm building a model in Ansys where I should put a pressure field calculated in MATLAB on my structure. I use APDL-command in Workbench to do it. My question is, is it possible somehow to show the imported pressure field in Workbench so I can be able to check if everything is imported correctly? Cuz I can not be 100% sure about it by watching the results as deformation.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Heat transfer coefficient
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Floating point exception
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- How to model free convection warming of liquid in a plastic bag