March 27, 2020 at 11:55 ampcmehdiheidarianSubscriber
I have saved some data in APDL in an array form. How can I extract them in an mfile or excel?
April 1, 2020 at 12:01 pm
April 4, 2020 at 12:54 pmpcmehdiheidarianSubscriber
Thank you Aniket;
Also, you can save them in a predefined empty notepad file by the save parameters, scalar and arrays option in the main menu.
Do you know what id the different between different versions? the same code I am using in ANSYS 13 successfully, is not working in ANSYS 19.
April 6, 2020 at 10:42 amAniketAnsys Employee
If you can do it from the GUI, checking the session editor is the best way to get to the commands. Did you check that? Although, in general, the same code should be usable in future versions, it is not uncommon due to changes over versions to break this code due to syntax changes and updates.
I would suggest run your code line by line to see where it breaks.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.