October 30, 2023 at 12:38 pmCORMAC JAMES MCCUMISKEYSubscriber
So I know when I run a simulation I can click "extract solution data" and I get the full set of x,y,z coordinates and x,y,z velocities for every mesh cube. I also know how to set up a parametric study to iterate through multiple design cases. Can I extract solution data for each design case in the parametric report?
Someone suggested that I use Journal files although I'm not sure where to start?
Any help would be of great benefit to me,
October 31, 2023 at 2:13 pmNilay PedramAnsys Employee
To manage files (reading and writing project files) for your Parametric study - 40.10. Managing Files for Your Parametric Studies (ansys.com)
To create and read Journal files - 5.6. Creating and Reading Journal Files (ansys.com)
If you are not able to access the above link, please follow this forum discussion - How to access the ANSYS Online Help
Hope this helps you. Thank you!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.