January 1, 2023 at 8:44 pmDiona ÇejkuSubscriber
I have extracted strain data of my simulation in Ansys APDL using the corresponding APDL command. However, when I checked the results manually from ParametersàArray Parameters àEdit, I have noticed that those data are not similar with the ones which were automatically generated as .txt file from the written code.
I would highly appreciate if anyone could help me for solving this problem.
Thank you in advance.
January 2, 2023 at 6:06 pmMike RifeAnsys Employee
Hi Diona Çejku
Can you please describe, or show, the difference? Is this a matter of rounding off the result to write a specific format? Or very different?
January 12, 2023 at 5:17 pmBill BulatAnsys Employee
To further Mike's comments, what is this "corresponding APDL command" that you used to report strain data, and are you able to share the "written code" that automatically wrote data to a parameter? I think we'll need these details in order to help you.
January 15, 2023 at 10:39 amDiona ÇejkuSubscriber
I have found that my mistake was in the selected nodes in the code.
Thank you for trying to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Colors and Mesh Display
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- User manual
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.