December 25, 2018 at 8:25 amjwfmSubscriber
i want to get the the list of the frequencies of a sweep using scripting. How can I do that?
Maybe I have to use the GetProperties command. e.g.
all_props = oDesign.GetProperties("General","AnalysisSetup:Setup1:Sweep1")
It gives an error that General is not a Tab of this propserver.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
- Signing up as ANSYS Support Coordinator
- Maxwell, HFSS or Q3D?
- Illegal External Terminal – assigning current to a coil
- How to export Ansys Maxwell simulation results for post-processing in matlab or in .csv file
- Number of parallel paths in Ansys Maxwell
- Failed to recover curve outlines
- Domain Decomposition in HFSS
- Feeding experimental data (temperature) in to Ansys to get conductivity
- meshing problem