November 2, 2018 at 7:12 pmSawanSubscriber
I have an array A (4 rows and 1 col), which contains numbers (eg. 15, 20, 45, 5). These number represent the element number of my meshed geometry. I want to select the the elements with these number i.e 15th, 20th, 45th and 5th element. I am using *do loop with esel command to select these particular elements but cant select all of them. My final purpose is to kill these element from analysis by ekill command. So this selection is necessary.
The code which i have for this task is:
PS. I know it can be done manually, but for the sake of simplicity I have presented this example. In real, I have an array with more than 100 rows.
Any suggestion for a better method to make this selection or improvisation in my way of doing it would help me a lot.
November 2, 2018 at 7:22 pmjpasquerellAnsys Employee
Instead of a do loop you can use an implied do. It only works for the row subscript though.
November 3, 2018 at 4:13 pmSawanSubscriber
Thanks. Works like a charm.
November 6, 2018 at 8:58 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Great. Can you please mark this as 'Is Solution' to help others on forum.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.