TAGGED: cfd-post, extrusion, polyflow, polymer-extrusion
May 9, 2023 at 2:24 pmjishnu94.deuSubscriber
I am trying to simulate the flow in a single screw extruder in polyflow. I have already simulated the flow in the extruder but not in the die . However they are connected and i need to use the ouput characteristics of the extruder to the inlet of the die . How can I do this .
can someone help me with a step by step method to do this
May 10, 2023 at 4:48 pmPrashanthAnsys Employee
You can write the velocity at the outlet to a csv file, and use that for your die model inlet: 8.15.Velocity Profile from a CSV File
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error: Received signal SIGSEGV
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.