November 4, 2017 at 3:53 pmsimsek8Subscriber
November 4, 2017 at 8:02 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
In DesignModeler, add new horizontal plane through the top of the narrow section. Rotate it so the Z axis points up then slice all bodies to get 5 bodies in one part. Face meshing will then give you what you want.
November 4, 2017 at 8:22 pmsimsek8Subscriber
Thank you very much. I figured out except one thing. There is a pop-up message that says:
'The specified defeaturing tolerance was found to be larger than a specified size. The elements on one or more edges may be defeatured out.'
November 5, 2017 at 4:38 am
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- how to improve the inflation quality at sharp corners?
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
- inflation created stairstep mesh at some location
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.