July 5, 2020 at 11:46 pmlafo226Subscriber
I am using ANSYS v 19.2, and am attempting to mesh a 2D geometry. The geometry has a couple very small radius fillets, and the face meshing works without these, but not with them. I believe I have to specify corners sides and ends, but I'm not sure how to do this, can someone help me out or point me in the direction of a tutorial?
July 6, 2020 at 8:03 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
Please check this
If this helps, please mark this post as 'Is Solution' to help others.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- ANSYS Workbench Measuring within Design
- How to resolve Mesh Failure
- check element type
- The mesh file exporter could not resolve cyclic dependencies in overlapping contact regions error
- Meshing Error
- Error in meshing
- Conformal vs Non-Conformal Mesh
- Ansys 19.0 – will not create mesh
- Dealing with inflation layers around sharp corners in Ansys workbench meshing
- execution error inside the mesher. The process suffered an unhandled exception or ran out of memory
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.