February 6, 2018 at 8:03 pmdavid.fletcherSubscriber
I have created a fluid simulation for an internal flow by capping to add an inlet and outlet. Simulations is great. I now want to monitor the mean pressure on the inlet and when I choose the face option there does not seem to be an inlet face present. My work around is to make a plane.
It would be good if you could had an option that allowed you to choose inlet, outlet etc. It will be a common operation to want the pressure on inlet so the user can estimate pressure drop.
February 6, 2018 at 8:31 pm
- The topic ‘Face section for plots’ is closed to new replies.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- No longer possible to import f3d with 2023?
- line bodies and surface body shared topology
- How to chang unit in Ansys Discovery 2023?
- ANSYSLI Exited or could not read server port ANSYSLI_FNE_PORT
- SpaceClaim Script: Selection by FilterByBoundingBox
- Assignment of revolute joint
- Max/min over time results in AIM
- Axisymmetric model – Rubber seal
- To change language in Ansys Discovery
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.