January 23, 2023 at 6:08 pmDeniz OrtaSubscriber
I want to create a subsurface model with faults, but when I am trying to create the mesh of this model in Design Modeler, I run into a problem that it does not detects faults during the "face split" stage (Even though, program sees the "tool geometry" part as 29). So, later, when I come to the "detach" part, it doesn't see the faults at all. Do you have a suggestion for this problem? Relevant images is in the attachment.
Thank you so much in advance.
January 24, 2023 at 5:55 amKeyur KanadeAnsys Employee
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.