August 30, 2019 at 6:29 pmadholpureSubscriber
I am working on the project of Modelling of Combustion Process of Internal Combustion Diesel Engine Using Ansys ICE Fluent,
As the image below show is from the IC engine combustion tutorial pfd file. But when I reach in ANSYS Fluent after doing all the steps mentioned in the tutorial, I am trying to set the output parameter in the parameter dialog box and I am not getting the same dropdown box as mention in this pdf, attached the Image below.
Instead of this drop-down list, I am getting only one option (from report definition)
please help to Identify this problem and finding a solution.
August 30, 2019 at 6:31 pmadholpureSubscriber
I also attached the Pdf file in the chat above which I followed
September 2, 2019 at 10:57 amRobAnsys Employee
Can you create the Report Definitions in the model and then promote those to parameters?
September 7, 2019 at 6:08 amadholpureSubscriber
actually, sir, I am a little bit confused about how to create a report definition
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.