Fluids

Fluids

Facing problem in the updation of solution for each design point in parametric simulation

• deepu3100
      Subscriber

Dear all,

As I am facing problem in the parametric set simulation in Ansys fluent module. i.e., at each design point, I need to update the solution (i.e., particle velocity and number density distribution) in the corresponding 'dp' folder of design point.

In parameter set--> Table of Design points ---> dp marked with current

Problem: dp marked with current has a solution that is getting updated in the other design points which we don't want in actual practice. As I want the solution need to updated corresponding to the design point in their respecting 'dp' folders.

So, how to tackle this issue.

• RK
      Ansys Employee
      Hello,
      Can you please try updating the entire project and let us know if the issue still persists.
    • deepu3100
      Subscriber
      Thank you for your response I have followed the way you said but the same issue I am facing again.

Can I know how the profile distributions of the variables are updated at a given location inside the geometric domain (i.e., other than boundaries) for each design point automatically in their respective 'dp' folders?
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      The results are updated when you run the models.
    • deepu3100
      Subscriber
      Sir, that didn't happen when I run the models
    • Rob
      Ansys Employee
      Are you getting any errors? If the solver etc are set correctly updating the project should run all of the design points.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.