April 8, 2020 at 9:12 pmlukas1686Subscriber
I have already imposed the temperature curve from the thermal analysis into the structural analysis. However, I don't get any tensions depending on the time spent. Not even a tension at all.
Does anyone happen to have tips on how I can do it? I have already watched and imitated various YouTube videos. But it didn't work either.
I am very grateful for every tip.
Thanks in advance.
April 9, 2020 at 11:22 amAniketAnsys Employee
Sorry, there is a language barrier in understanding the images that you've posted, but is your model free to expand? If it is you will not see stresses due to thermal expansion.
Try fixing all faces and resolving the same model and see if that shows stresses.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- How to calculate the residual stress on a coating by Vickers indentation?
- An Unknown error occurred during solution. Check the Solver Output…..
- Saving & sharing of Working project files in .wbpz format
- Solver Pivot Warning in Beam Element Model
- Understanding Force Convergence Solution Output
- whether have the difference between using contact and target bodies
- Colors and Mesh Display
- The solver engine was unable to converge on a solution for the nonlinear problem as constrained.
- Massive amount of memory (RAM) required for solve
- What is the difference between bonded contact region and fixed joint
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.