September 13, 2019 at 2:52 pmVidushiUCTSubscriber
I have got a licensed version of Ansys 2019R1 from my university. Design modeler and mesh modeler work fine but when I attempt to open FLUENT, it flashes for a moment without the geometry attached to it and then disappears with an error message saying "FLUENT application failed to start." The operating system that I have is:
I am using dual boot system with Windows and Linux on the same system by dividing hard drive (512gb) into two parts.
The division is as follows:
(C: drive): 188gb
Linux - 153gb
Please guide me this issue.
September 13, 2019 at 7:24 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Can you launch a blank stand-alone Fluent session ?
September 14, 2019 at 7:25 amVidushiUCTSubscriber
No Sir, I'm getting the same error when I try to open the blank stand-alone Fluent session.
September 17, 2019 at 5:48 pmtsiriaksAnsys Employee
Open CMD Prompt then issue the following command (change your version and installation path accordingly)
"%awp_root193%fluentntbinwin64fluent.exe" ^-r19.3.0 3d -t0
Does this work ?
If not, try non-gui mode
"%awp_root193%fluentntbinwin64fluent.exe" ^-r19.3.0 3d -g -t0
Does this work ?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Limitations to Student License?
- Missing Analysis Systems from toolbox
- Not seeing any items in the ANSYS Workbench toolbox?
- ANSYS License Manager Error
- “An error occurred while starting the solver module.” – Maybe licence problem?
- FLUENT application Failed to start
- Please recommend the configuration of the computer workstation
- No license available at this time
- I am using MacBook Pro with M1chip, how can I install or any other ways to use Ansys ?
- Problem with ANSYS 18.2 SpaceClaim
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.