July 25, 2018 at 11:30 amKumarVaibhavSubscriber
I AM TRYING TO IMPORT PRESSURE ON WETTED AREAS FROM FLUENT TO STRUCTURAL BUT A BLACK WINDOW IS POPPING UP NAMED POSTENGINE.EXE AND PRESSURE IS NOT GETTING IMPORTED.i WAS ABLE TO DO IT ONCE BUT NOW CLUELESS.pLS GUIDE
July 26, 2018 at 10:58 amRobAnsys Employee
It looks like the model is hanging when it's trying to interpolate the fluid pressure data into Mechanical. Check the RAM usage in case that's the cause. What is different in this case compared to the last?
July 26, 2018 at 12:06 pmKumarVaibhavSubscriber
yes indeed.I GOT IT FIXED.Thanks still
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Suppress Fluent to open with GUI while performing in journal file
- Floating point exception in Fluent
- What are the differences between CFX and Fluent?
- Heat transfer coefficient
- Getting graph and tabular data from result in workbench mechanical
- The solver failed with a non-zero exit code of : 2
- Difference between K-epsilon and K-omega Turbulence Model
- Time Step Size and Courant Number
- Mesh Interfaces in ANSYS FLUENT
- error in cfd post
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.