August 30, 2022 at 11:43 am2212296Subscriber
Hi, I'm working on a simulation about metasurface imaging, but I'm having a problem. When calculating far-field imaging, I use the command farfieldexact3d, which will report a syntax error. Could it be a version problem? I am using the 2018 version. I don't know how I can successfully complete this simulation, I hope you can give me some advice, thank you very much
August 30, 2022 at 11:48 am
August 30, 2022 at 9:01 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It is due to the version, as this feature to directly calculate farfield from a dataset was intriduced not long time ago, and definitely 2018 version does not have this feature.
Please try to use the newest version.
September 3, 2022 at 6:37 am2212296Subscriber
Thank you very much for your reply！
November 24, 2022 at 1:07 pmyutong xuSubscriber
Hello, does the function of calculating the far field from the dataset 2020 version work
November 24, 2022 at 5:01 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It has the features for some new version. I forgot from which version. I strongly suggest you to use the newest version.
November 25, 2022 at 1:28 amyutong xuSubscriber
OK,thank you for your reply!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.