April 10, 2018 at 6:47 pmLoïcSubscriber
I get this message when try to launch the workbench
April 10, 2018 at 6:48 pmLoïcSubscriber
Do you any help ?
I have already change the name of my computer et I use an english alphabet
Thank you !
April 10, 2018 at 8:05 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Download and install the latest drivers for your Graphics Card, that might help.
April 11, 2018 at 7:48 pm
April 23, 2018 at 7:42 pmLoïcSubscriber
Any other idea ?
April 23, 2018 at 11:37 pmpeteroznewmanSubscriber
Your options at this point are:
1) Perform a clean install of Windows then install ANSYS and see if that works.
2) Find another computer, install ANSYS and see if that works.
3) Open a Cloud computer account, install ANSYS and pay for hourly cloud usage.
An example of option #3 is a FRAME personal computer account. The benefit of this option is ANSYS is going to work.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- License Error
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.