June 20, 2022 at 10:06 am
June 20, 2022 at 3:30 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
June 21, 2022 at 2:00 am656367950Subscriber
June 21, 2022 at 5:47 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
1：锁定网格波长范围：在FDTD/Advanced Settings/override simulation bandwidth for mesh generation
2： 锁定材料拟合的波长范围：在材料拟合“Show advanced”
June 23, 2022 at 2:19 am656367950Subscriber
June 23, 2022 at 6:46 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
之前我有帖子并有测试结果确认这种方法可行。对于FDTD来说，结构确定后，只要材料核网格一样，应该能都得到一样的结果。参见这个帖子 Ansys Learning Forum
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.