November 16, 2023 at 11:30 amSimenew AssefaSubscriber
Hi dear, I have tried to simulate the optical enhancement of Organic Solar Cells (PEHT:PCBM) by embedding Plasmonic nanoparticles using FDTD simulation. But I have got littel problem such as how can I work and run using Script file? and how can find the absorption of each layer of the divice /Glass/ITO/ZnO/Ag@SiO2/P3HT:PCBM/MO3/Al/? and during visualizing how can I fixe the color bar starting from 0 up to the last number, like I f iwant to fix the starting no. is zero with instep of 2 up to 8?
November 17, 2023 at 9:52 amNiki PapachristouAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching out to us! The example that you are describing is something that you built yourself?
You can write the script commands at the script prompt or the sript file editor, You can find information about Lumerical scripting language - Alphabetical list here.
You can use the properties of the grapgs using the edit button:
November 17, 2023 at 2:23 pmSimenew AssefaSubscriber
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Ansys Insight: Why my simulation result is different from published paper or experiment?
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Ganhemt Project mistake can you help me
- How to calculate the cross-polarization efficiency and phase in FDTD
- save data error
- Simulation of a single pillar of a peltier cooler
- EME : field profile and cell periodicity
- Ansys Insight: Single frequency CW source
- What is the meaning of this error ” Bad termination of…” ?
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.