November 14, 2022 at 5:47 pmschinta3Subscriber
November 14, 2022 at 9:09 pmGuilin SunAnsys Employee
It seems you deleted the question. Maybe you have found the solution. But I will post some references here
- Material Explorer
- Material Permittivity Models
- Anisotropic Materials
- Advanced Material Models
- Flexible Material Plugin Framework
November 14, 2022 at 9:13 pmschinta3Subscriber
I apologize. I was wondering what 'rules' are enforced when the FDTD material model fits to sampled 3D data for an optical model. For example, does it force Kramers Kronig consistency across the real/imaginary? Or are there other rules?
November 15, 2022 at 12:05 amGuilin SunAnsys Employee
In FDTD, yes. It must be causal.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Simulation World 2022
Check out more than 70 different sessions now available on demand. Get inspired as you hear from visionary companies, leading researchers and educators from around the globe on a variety of topics from life-saving improvements in healthcare, to bold new realities of space travel. Take a leap of certainty and check out a session today here.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Error on Lumerical device
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Ansys Insight: Convergence issues in CHARGE
- Ansys Insight: Transmission results greater than one
- Is there a Lumerical script command to output the Simulation and Memory requirements?
© 2022 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.