September 21, 2022 at 12:04 pmJinhyeongYoonSubscriberHi, I'm Jinhyeong Yoon from KAIST.I contacting you because I have some problems with FDTD simulation tools.If I going to edit properties of 'structure group', I cannot see the editing window.It happens only when I click 'structure group -> edit', I can see other editing windows (ex, model, fdtd, analysis group, etc.)And also It happens in FDTD simulation tool, not CHARGE or MODE simulation tool.Is there any solution to this problem?Thank you.
September 21, 2022 at 1:29 pmRobAnsys EmployeeA picture might help with the diagnosis.
September 22, 2022 at 12:19 amJinhyeongYoonSubscriber
Thank you. I solved it by updating intel mpi
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- Error with workbench SceneGraphChart
- Workbench error
- Workbench not opening
- How can I renew ANSYS student version license?
- License Error
- Sizing on Ansys Workbench 19.2
- Error: Exception of type ‘Ansys.Fluent.Cortex.Cortex not availableException’ was thrown
- Licensing error while opening ANSYS Mechanical
- An error occurred when the post processor attempted to load a specific result.
- Problem with FlexNet Licensing
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.