July 6, 2023 at 1:10 pmMike NevilleSubscriber
I am trying to run a parameter sweep and record the E field data through a power monitor perpendicular to a dipole source. This data is recorded and can be visualised successfully when running an individual sim, but if not displaying when using a parameter sweep. I have checked the extraction pathway within the sweep multiple times and can confirm that it is correct. On top of this, when looking at the files the sweep generates, I can see the E-field data displayed within the monitor. Is anyone able to suggest a reason/fix for this problem?
July 6, 2023 at 4:40 pmNiki PapachristouAnsys Employee
Thank you for reaching out to our forum. Do you get any error messages after completing your sweeping? If not, there is a chance that the result matrices are not equal (for example if you are sweeping on a varying geometry), hence you can’t visualize them all together. Can you reach each individual file on your folder with sweeps and visualize one at a time?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.