October 23, 2023 at 11:19 amMinhaz MahmoodSubscriber
I am new to Lumerical so point me in the right direction please. I have the log here:
start running analysis script of ::model::solar_generation ... ...
Error: prompt line 52: in getdata, the d-card named field was not found.
Try the command '?getdata;' to see which d-cards are available.
Error: Result Pabs_thermal_export: variable not found.
Error: Result Pabs_thermal: variable not found.
Error: Result Pabs: variable not found.
Error: Result Pabs_total: variable not found.
Error: Result Jsc: variable not found.
Error: Result G: variable not found.
Error: Result G_export: variable not found.
October 23, 2023 at 3:46 pmAmrita PatiAnsys Employee
I believe you are using getdata to obtain the data from "field" in your code. But when you look at the list of available d-cards, there is no object called “field”, which is causing the error. Is “field” a monitor in the simulation?
If you are runing the solar cell simulation from our APP Gallery (Planar Silicon Solar Cell), make sure that you have the monitor called "field" within the "solar_generation" analysis group as shown below (Also make sure that the field monitor has data after the simulation is run, you should see data in the results view when you click on the "field" monitor) as shown below:
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Boost Ansys Fluent Simulations with AWS
Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) helps engineers design products in which the flow of fluid components is a significant challenge. These different use cases often require large complex models to solve on a traditional workstation. Click here to join this event to learn how to leverage Ansys Fluids on the cloud, thanks to Ansys Gateway powered by AWS.
Earth Rescue – An Ansys Online Series
The climate crisis is here. But so is the human ingenuity to fight it. Earth Rescue reveals what visionary companies are doing today to engineer radical new ideas in the fight against climate change. Click here to watch the first episode.
Subscribe to the Ansys Blog to get great new content about the power of simulation delivered right to your email on a weekly basis. With content from Ansys experts, partners and customers you will learn about product development advances, thought leadership and trends and tips to better use Ansys tools. Sign up here.
- “Import optical generation” or “delta generation rate”?
- Why am I getting “process exited without calling finalize”, and how do I fix it?
- Using a license file on a new license server
- Ansys Insight: Diverging Simulations
- Error: addfdtd is not a valid function or a variable name
- Questions about the calculation of the cross-polarization conversion efficiency of metasurface
- Finding your Ansys (or Lumerical) account number
- Error on Lumerical device
- Ansys Insight: About override mesh in FDTD: its use and settings
- Lumerical – error message when trying to open from Linux terminal
© 2023 Copyright ANSYS, Inc. All rights reserved.